Quantity Surveyor For Singapore - S Pass
- Responsible in evaluating tenders, cost, manage contracts and advise on contractual matter.
- Prepare and submit variation and cost claims.
- Identify variation orders and submit accurate cost implications, spread sheets and formation of sub-contract documents and conditions.
- Project administration and documentation include preparation of interim valuation, pricing and agreement of contract variations, update claim submissions, preparation of final accounts.
- Review subcontractor claims, materials on site and claim.
- Project budgeting and costing reports.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Quantity Survey, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): AutoCad
- At least 2 years of working experience in Construction Industry (Civil Works).
- Provide project costing, prepare and carry out budgetary control
- Handle monthly progress claims and final claims.
- Independent, highly motivated and a good team player.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must have Class 3 or Class 2B license
B.E (Civil ), Diploma in Civil
Quantity Survey,project costing,tender